- 22MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- 61-point AF system. Image type: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon original), RAW + JPEG simultaneous recording enabled
- ISO 100 – 25600 range with 50 – 102,800 expansion
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
The Canon 5260B002 EOS 5D Mark III 22.3MP Digital SLR Camera Body with supercharged EOS performance and full-frame, high-resolution image capture is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF and extended ISO range of 100-25600 make this it ideal for shooting weddings in the studio, out in the field and great for still photography. Professional-level high definition video capabilities include a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance that make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon’s advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure.